Marriage is one of the most significant and important events in life. The couple who gets married has the pleasure of living and making their guests live a magical and enveloping day as it is an extraordinary and unique event.
Organizing a wedding requires very rigorous and punctual steps.
- The first phase is the briefing with the future spouses, to understand the style, uniqueness, characteristics and expectations.
- The second phase consists of where: what location or atmosphere they want to give to the wedding ceremony, elegant type, country, sea style etc.
- The third phase consists of what: Type of food, classic, contemporary, sustainable, green, rustic, floral arrangements, Event communication etc.
- The fourth phase consists of how: type of service for example social and dynamic, classic and formal, elegant and informal etc.
- The fifth phase consists of the budget that the couple wants to invest on the most significant and important day of their lives.
- The sixth phase consists of technical and organizational briefings.
- The seventh phase consists of the feedback that the couple will receive from the consulting section to make everything that has been designed and planned concretely possible.
- The eighth and final phase is the magical day of the Ceremony.