In this type of banqueting service the criterion used is “free flow” themed islands created in the location chosen by the customer.
The customer’s Guest is at the center of the event itself because it interacts directly with the various specialized chefs or masters present at the event.
Some of the most requested types of islands:
- Oyster boat with raw fish and caviar
- Master butcher – raw national native meats and bbq
- The gardener – raw seasonal vegetables – bbq – fry
- Il pastaio – creation of fresh pasta, cooking and service during the event;
- Master baker – baking bread, pizza and derivatives during the event
- The cheesemaker – on-site production of cut-off dairy products;
- The Fishmonger – cooked fish – bbq – fry
- The pastry chef – assembling the ceremonial cake and small pastries in front of the Guests
- The delicatessen – PDO-PGI or Slow Food certified cured meats and sausages cut by hand or with a manual slicer in front of the customer
- The greengrocer – cut seasonal fruit, fruit extracts or smoothies in front of the customer
- The sommelier – tasting of wines, sparkling wines and champagne served directly by the sommelier
- The bartender – cocktail bar with creation of the desired cocktail in front of the customer
- The ice cream maker – homemade ice cream service in front of the customer.